Do you have a Vitamin B12 Deficiency?
Are you unsure how to begin treating it, or curious about the ‘intrinsic factor’ in gut health and what this means for treating this nutrient deficiency?
The feedback on the content we provided was incredible and I’m excited to share snippets of it here, with you all.
Treating Vitamin B12 Deficiency
In this 5 minute video you will learn:
- Why Vitamin B12 absorption is dependent on the ‘intrinsic factor’ in the gut and what this means (42 secs).
- If you’re B12 deficient, its possible you are deficient in all B vitamins (57 secs).
- The intrinsic factor needs to be present in order to absorb vitamin B12 (1:37).
- How lemon water/ACV stimulates stomach acid, the factors that limit acid production and why this matters in terms of nutrient absorption (1:50).
- What Vitamin B12 is essential for in your body (2:35).
- The importance of environmental factors on our health and why our eating behaviours matter (3:15).
- The effect of stress on energy, digestion and how mindfulness and conscious eating can assist (4.05).
- A simple way to effectively treat Vitamin B12 deficiency.
Thanks for joining me today.
You can look forward to a series of videos similar to this one, where I continue to address your health questions and concerns, through the holistic lens of integrative medicine.
If you have a burning question that you would like me to answer on Dr Rach TV, you can contact me here.