Delicious is what comes to mind when we think about this super easy Sweet Potato Fritters. Give us a fritter any day.
There’s something awesome about fritters. The fact that you can enjoy them as is or topped with deliciousness like avocado or served as a side for brekky, lunch or dinner! Talk about versatility! Go the fritter!
We LOVE sweet potato. Anything with sweet potato goes in Merrymaker Land. We’re talking chips, pancakes,brownies. Sweet potato is definitely the queen of veggies (one of them anyway). Our real fave veggie is zucchini. Shh, don’t tell sweet potato.
Whip these Paleo Sweet Potato Fritters up for your next brunch party and your guests will all be SUPER impressed. Back to the fritters because the fritters really do win here! We promise! – Emma and Carla |Merry Maker Sisters
- 3 cups grated sweet potato (about 1 large sweet potato)
- 4 eggs whisked
- 2 tsp. paprika
- salt and pepper
- butter/ghee for the pan
- Squeeze out any excess juice from the grated sweet potato and place into a bowl.
- Add the eggs, paprika, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- In a frying pan on medium heat melt some butter.
- Use a 1/4 cup to scoop out fritter batter, carefully form into a fritter with your hands and place into the frying pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes, flip, press down with a spatula, then cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Continue to do this with all the fritter batter, it will make about 10-12 fritters.
Merrymaker Tip: Serve with mashed avo, lemon and a drizzle of olive oil! Yum!