Do you have amalgam fillings?
Are you concerned about the possibility of mercury toxicity, or how to begin detoxing this heavy metal from your system?
Then join me for this Q&A session, with the fabulous MerryMaker sisters, as we discuss what you need to know about mercury toxicity from amalgam fillings.
How to deal with Mercury Toxicity from Amalgam Fillings
Mercury is a naturally occurring substance, found in air, water, and soil. It also is found in dental amalgam fillings and in sufficient quantity, is known to be toxic to humans.
In this video you will learn:
- The importance of raising our awareness when it comes to environmental toxins and the impact they can have on our health (50 secs).
- There’s a lot of argument over whether mercury in fillings is stable (or unstable) and giving off toxins, that can enter bloodstream (1:10 secs).
- Why toxicity testing needs to be viewed cautiously. What’s the most reliable way to test for heavy metal toxicity? (1:20 secs).
- If you are suffering from true mercury toxicity, it’s important to to go slow and steady when eliminating it. Jumping straight into a full detox can actually worsen your symptoms and place unnecessary strain on the liver (1:55 secs).
- Why it’s important to take a life-long approach and perspective when it comes to detoxing.
- What are the three pivotal approaches to take on board, when detoxing from mercury and other heavy metals?
Thanks for tuning in again!
If someone you know is struggling with Mercury Toxicity from amalgam, fillings, please share this video with them.