Welcome beautiful souls!
For some time now, I’ve been wanting to put together informational videos, where I answer questions and provide quick tips for empowering you on your individual health journeys.
Recently, I had a body scan and realized it was the perfect opportunity to jump on camera and share the valuable information body composition testing provides you with, and why it matters.
What is Body Composition Testing?
Body composition testing determines how much of your body is and isn’t fat. The non-fat part of your body is called lean tissue, which includes your muscle, water, bone and organs.
Here’s what you will learn in the video:
- Some of the different types of body composition testing and what’s most likely to suit your needs.
- How understanding your numbers can be the best first step for getting your body muscle mass up and reducing extra body fat.
- A quick review of Rapid Bioscan – (Hint: Bioscans are the quickest and most inexpensive way to learn your numbers).
- Learn what I found out through my own body scan. (I share a funny story about what’s been happening with the size of my bathers vs. the size of my body!).
- What body scan information means and why it’s critical for mapping and observing changes in your body mass.
If you’re keen to learn more about body composition testing and understanding your numbers, here are some further resources:
Rapid BioScan service all of Queensland, Sydney, Melbourne and Darwin areas. Here’s a link to their website and Facebook page. (If you’re overseas, do a quick google search for ‘bioscan’ or ‘body composition testing’ in your local area).
On pages 10-12 of Reset Your Health, you can learn more about biometrics parameters, including some handy print-outs where you can record your personal numbers.
Thanks for being here today and if you have a burning health issue that you would like me to cover in this video series, you can contact me here.